Serck Deals Terms of Sale
Google Shopping cannot approve returns or begin refund processes on behalf of the merchant. Merchants are responsible for processing returns and refunds. Because Google is not a third-party arbiter, we encourage users to resolve their disputes directly with merchants.
Please be advised that all online sales are final (no refunds or exchanges), and are in line with our standard warranty policy.
Serck Heavy Duty, warrants its radiators and charge air coolers to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a 12 month period from point of customer sale. This warranty does not cover labor or materials not furnished by Serck Heavy Duty nor does it cover any other incidental and consequential charges including those incurred by overnight lodging, towing, shipping, loss of time, meals, rentals or replacement vehicle.
This warranty is extended to and enforceable only by the first purchaser at retail - The warranty is non-transferable.
EXCLUSIONS: Actions which will result in warranty becoming void:
- Alterations to the product in any way so as to affect its performance and/or function.
- Credit will not be issued for any damage caused by improper installation.
- This warranty does not cover the physical or chemical effects of water, steam or other liquid, gases oragents present in the system or operating environment of the equipment or the failure of the vehiclewarning system.
- If in the judgment of Serck Heavy Duty, the radiator or charge air cooler has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or operating conditions in excess of those for which such equipment was designed
- Cost of labor or any additional parts or antifreeze required to complete the installation of a replacementproduct are not covered under this warranty.
- Progressive damage is not covered under this warranty.
- Normal wear and tear will not be covered by this warranty. Wear and tear is defined as, but not limitedto:
- Damage due to salt, rocks, or any other operating condition.
- Mineral deposits or build up or clogging due to antifreeze or any other additive.
- All parts submitted for warranty consideration are exclusive of any freight costs. Items received by Serck Heavy Duty with freight amounts due will be rejected for delivery
All warranty claims must be submitted with the following information or they will be denied:
- Front/Back photographs of the product to confirm the item is not damaged
- Close up photograph of the failure area
- Original invoice showing date of sale
- Original PO showing date of purchase
- A photograph of the product tag number or serial number
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so any such limitation may not apply to you.